RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽875.77

₽1,682.21

Экономия: ₽806.44 (скидка 48%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

No difference

Отзыв оставлен 4883014465784798422 Nov 11, 2014

I have not noticed any changes in my digestive health. I normally take Culturelle, and notice a difference after the first dosage, I have not with this pro biotic.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Pro-Biotic

Отзыв оставлен 5334769480850180827 Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product 2x a day for 3 weeks. So far, I don't see or feel any benefits. I will continue to use this until it is gone and see if I feel any different or better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Product contains magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен Jeffrey-Singapore Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not yet get the result

Отзыв оставлен mingyu Nov 29, 2012

will see

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

not thrilled

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1539219 Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 1-5 из 5