Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin Powder, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

руб 5750.72
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Just amazing!

Posted by 5741043567139137343 on Jun 12, 2012

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

This is it !

Posted by 4951733886012290538 on Aug 03, 2012

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Nutrex The Best

Posted by Reviewer1505896 on Apr 14, 2013

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

my go to "food"

Posted by 101010011 on May 09, 2014

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Oil spill

Posted by Scottishdave on May 13, 2011

I'm concerned about the recent oil spill in the Gulf and the effect the oil and the dispersants used will have in the local ocean which is used in this product- 'We bring ultra-pure ocean water up from a depth of 2,000 feet and feed it directly into our ponds'. Might be something to consider.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »