RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,878.04

₽2,683.20

Экономия: ₽805.16 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

No more knee pain!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3032385 Dec 26, 2008

I had swelling in my left knee, and my knee would colaspe on me at any time. After a visit to the knee doctor and xrays I was told it was age related cartilage wear. I refused shots and went with excerise to rebuild weak muscles. After several weeks my knee started to feel better, but still had some swelling and a little pain. I started taking Joint Astin and in just 24 hours the swelling and pain was gone. I take the perscribed 4 caps a day and have had no problems. I have also noted that I have more energy and feel better. I believe it helps in more areas than just joints. My wife now takes it for her sholders and hips. She is pain free now too. GREAT STUFF! I highly recommend it for people who have tried everything and still have pain.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Genuine formula for joint rehabilitation and pain relief...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

its not easy to find a good vegetarian / kosher / halal formula for this purpose but this one fulfill its objectives very well,although a bit expensive it conatins important substances that really work well with my body,i still think it needs some other ingerdients to be a full spectrum rehabilitation formula but its a really good starting point...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love the JointAstin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083278 Dec 25, 2009

Love this product...thank you for carrying it. In terms of customer service, I sent an e-mail asking a question and I received a very quick response...I was pleased.

Great stuff !

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Apr 04, 2011

An amazing formula for joints. My father takes these for his osteoarthritis instead of his NSAID's from the doctor and has never been better. I also take them for my joints as i do alot of running and feel great on many levels ! My endurance and recovery has improved greatly in a short space of time (one week of consistent use).

Great quality

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Nov 04, 2013

If you are looking for supplements that are good for knee pain (recovering from ACL surgeries etc.). I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality that Nutrex JointAstin offers. It has nice amount of Astaxanthin and Glucosamine. I suggest combining Nutrex JointAstin with Krill Oil, Serrapeptase and UC-II standardized chicken cartilage for even better results. There are some minor flaws thought. Price of this product could be little cheaper, and serving size is bit too high. Although V-gels are easy to swallow, making it not so bad issue. Overall this is one of the better joint pain relief products I have used for a while. I’m surely gonna pick this again, if this goes to sale.

Great product & Service.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2468626 Oct 18, 2011

Very satisfactory service. Thanks

no sorry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218574 Oct 08, 2011

I am sensitive to estrogen (PMS & PMD), I take 3 caps of maca dim for this and it completely elimates this problem. I started taking this and all my sysptoms of estrogen dominance came back so had to stop taking them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Has made a big difference - taken with NEM (another product here - another brand)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716766 Jul 20, 2012

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, NEM (Membrell, JointHealth with Natural Eggshell Membrane, 90 Veggie Caps). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and this formula also includes Glucosamine while the other does not.

too early to tell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651804 May 31, 2011

Have been taking them for just 2-3 weeks, so I really have no idea wheather they work or not. Haven't noticed anything yet, but I guess it'll take 2-3 months at least... But will buy another glass, I still have hope!

Joint Relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962075 Jun 13, 2011

Seems to be better than glucosamine alone.@

Позиции 1-10 из 24