good

Posted by 4971451724132125776 on Apr 28, 2015

good smell and healthy.

good basic toothpaste

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is a good toothpaste, my family is using it when we want a little bit of variety and take a break from our favourite toothpaste. This one has pleasant and mild minty taste, cleans teeth well and has a good size for its price. Nothing to complain really. if you are looking for your first organic toothpaste, i think this one is great to begin with.

Very good

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Feb 19, 2015

Works well like any other toothpaste. Mild taste and smells fresh. Very happy about the ingredients.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 31, 2013

I've been using it for several years now.

Del 1 al 10, un 10

Posted by Paulette on Apr 19, 2013

Nunca pensé que abandonar la sensación tan refrescante que me proporcionaban los dentífricos normales fuera a ser tan fácil. No tengo nada más que reseñar. Recomendable al 100%

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

ill buy again

very good

Posted by 5036236588259606551 on Sep 18, 2013

very good

I like it!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

This is so natural to me! I like the refreshing smell very much and it contains no harmful ingredients. The only thing is that it has very less bubbles, I would like one with more bubbles while brushing my teeth >.<

Best Toothpaste EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462338 on Aug 22, 2012

good smell and taste. long feeling of freshness.