RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,508.93

₽1,973.52

Экономия: ₽464.59 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(2)
3 Звезды
(1)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(0)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Wow, too powerfull

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788637 Jul 19, 2011

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Pain Reliever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2596873 Jul 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good pure Oregano oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2991207 Jun 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

really hurt my stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1000292 Mar 29, 2011

really hurt my stomach

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

george.d. s.a. australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2353921 Sep 05, 2010

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101897 Jul 23, 2010

Repeat Customer...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good for many things

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1200463 May 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Powerful Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1142273 Mar 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2172225 Mar 10, 2010

Seems to be working for every thing that oil of oregano is suppose to do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good deal on this item.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2738875 Dec 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 11-20 из 20

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »