RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,506.04

₽1,969.74

Экономия: ₽463,70 (скидка 24%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good for many things

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1200463 май 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

good, cheaper than competitors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1529050 сен 09, 2012

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2596873 июл 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Powerful Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1142273 мар 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Medicine Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1425826 дек 16, 2012

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Hot to taste

Отзыв оставлен debraananda окт 27, 2013

This is an excellent product for intestinal worms and organisms so it is worth taking daily it is however extremely hot when taken I take 4 drops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it is like a very hot chile so take it easy

Good deal on this item.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2738875 дек 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Good pure Oregano oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2991207 июн 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Yeast infection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1436228 авг 12, 2011

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

Good quality and reliable

Отзыв оставлен 5516562884041752926 сен 12, 2013

Great quality, good, reliable oil. use sparingly as it is very strong - as it should be. Even one drop on your tongue will burn so be sure you know what you are doing with it. Always caution with essential oils, I use them a lot - I love it.

Позиции 1-10 из 20