Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark, 600 mg, 120 Capsules

руб 306.49
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (18)

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 20, 2011

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to try this brand of cinnamon. I've tried other brands in the past and saw no difference so I was a bit skeptical. I've always had a problem with my body storing excess fat so I had to watch carbs so closely. After age 50, that didn't even seem to help much as my weight crept up. I read Gary Taubes' last two books and understand that when your blood sugar rises, your body produces insulin which directs excess blood glucose into your fat cells. It's not simply calories in/calories out. Anyway, I started these as directed and I know my blood sugar is not spiking. My weight is slowly coming back down. I haven't been this bullish on a supplement in a long time. I'll take this stuff for life if it keeps working this way.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1836631 on Oct 23, 2007

Excellent helping my diabetes alot!

Amazing Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2337404 on Feb 13, 2010

This is the highest quality Cinnamon I have ever tried. It is Ceylon (true cinnamon) and it's very effective controlling diabetes. I highly recommend it!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Dec 29, 2009

I have known cinnamon can help lower blood sugar and tried it before. However, NOW brand and dosage works better than those I tried before. I used this the day after Christmas after eating several snacks, no sugar, but chips and dip, etc. and felt I made my sugars high. I took two of these capsules resulting in much lower sugar without needing more insulin. I was impressed and won't leave home without it.

Пожаловаться

Very good - works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Oct 14, 2010

Lowered my blood glucose by 10% 3 hours after meal.