Впервые в iHerb?!

Navitas Naturals, Organic Yacon Syrup, 8.8 oz (249 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 462.79
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Jul 15, 2010

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

Пожаловаться

Nice taste for a good price

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 05, 2011

I like it, but will also try other brands.

Liked it, but...

Posted by Reviewer3229124 on Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

A bit thin

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1011896 on Jul 14, 2011

I recommend this, it´s a good product.