RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Navitas Naturals, Organic Yacon Syrup, 8.8 oz (249 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽744.26
₽799.81
Экономия: ₽55.55 (скидка 7%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 88 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 25

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2772584 Jul 15, 2010

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nice taste for a good price

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен kjernesunn-nordkvinne Apr 05, 2011

I like it, but will also try other brands.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Liked it, but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229124 Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A bit thin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1011896 Jul 14, 2011

I recommend this, it´s a good product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 25

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »