RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,553.00

₽2,218.11

Экономия: ₽665.11 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Inflammation Block

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Jun 10, 2008

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2795166 May 07, 2009

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2186720 May 15, 2009

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739714 Mar 26, 2007

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2084487 Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2891371 Dec 10, 2008

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Отзыв оставлен Pauliina Nov 13, 2013

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This seems to help me on numerous levels

Отзыв оставлен newday Dec 16, 2013

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

turmeric & bromelain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2292376 Jan 03, 2008

great. i hope it's working.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2138802 Jun 26, 2008

Have been using for the last two weeks no seen result but turmeric has many health benefits as well as being great for the skin. I will keep using it.

Позиции 1-10 из 22