Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

LivOn Laboratories, Липосферный витамин C, 30 пакетов, 0,2 жидкой унции (5,7 мл) каждый (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (156)

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

not right for me

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

I take 3 of these a day right now so it's kind of expensive but I'm feeling much better. I have Fibromyalgia and this is recommended by my doc.