RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,871.88

₽2,495.84

Экономия: ₽623,96 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

causes photosensitivity

Отзыв оставлен 5166705174838041061 окт 24, 2014

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Ok

Отзыв оставлен 4810208468539602070 авг 06, 2014

Not sure

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1568814 дек 29, 2011

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

Отзыв оставлен vered999 мар 30, 2013

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure if it works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2187571 апр 20, 2014

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1230137 ноя 16, 2010

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-6 из 6