Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Life Extension, Forskolin, 10 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

руб 774.34
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Best herb I've found for hypothyroidism

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2130183 Sep 24, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I trust the tradition of Ayurveda, especially as restored under the direction of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. And since Forskoli (called Makandi mint in India) has a long history of use in Ayurveda--for lowering blood pressure, treatment of asthma and COPD (it's considered a bronchodilator), and for hypothyroidism, I decided to try it. I have had underactive thyroid for many years, and suffered terrible, actually debilitating fatigue sometimes, among other symptoms. I never liked the synthetic medicine, though, it sped me up too much and impaired sleep. And since I only needed the lowest dose of synthroid anyway, I put up with the problems and kept searching for herbs. I tried several blends which did not help. So glad I finally found this one. I noticed more energy the first day I took it, have taken it daily now for a few weeks, and the change is like night and day. A great blessing for me.

Completely Natural Anti-hypertensive

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3141295 Jul 11, 2009

If the word got out about this, and people weren't so brainwashed against natural remedies, and pigs could fly, this would replace all the pharma crap out there to control high blood pressure. I've been controling mine with natural substances for years and this is by far the best, a cure even, and the side effects include more energy and feeling better.

Definitely recommend!!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429684 Aug 04, 2011

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic Product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1610900 May 09, 2011

I have been taking for about two weeks for weight loss with my exercise and diet regimen. I am really satisfied with the boost in energy and I think it is definitely helping with my weight loss. The best thing about it is that the energy comes without jittery feeling of other weight loss aids and I am able to fall asleep without ANY trouble.

Additional uses ...

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1754204 Jan 10, 2009

One of the uses of this product is as a smooth muscle relaxant. As such it has been helpful to me in speeding recovery from urinary tract infections. It works well in conjunction with cranberry products. Another in my family has found it useful for irritable bowl type issues. Its effect is to relax the large bowel.