Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Customer Reviews

Jay Robb, Egg White Protein, Vanilla, 12 oz (340 g)

$21.42
$23.38
руб 807.12
Savings of: $1.96 (8% Off)
3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

The best tasting

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have used a lot of protein powders over the years, and I am very picky on how they taste. This taste GREAT. I use only the vanilla...it is digested easily, and has stevia as a sweetener, which is a real plus.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Awful fake taste.

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Jul 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I understand this product is good as far as using chickens not treated with hormones. However as far as stating on the package that this protein powder is 'the best tasting on the planet' I think that's far from the truth. It tastes hideously fake, synthetic-like, and generates the most insatiable thirst I've ever encountered. I'd rather just eat an actual egg. I bought this flavour and also the chocolate one, and can't decide which one is worse. I'll probably throw them out. For that kind of price, you'd expect it to at least taste good. Give me a break! Jay Robb looks kinda like a GI Joe doll. I'll re-think my strategy.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »

Eco Friendly Initiatives