Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent balance of minerals

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823540 Oct 04, 2010

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

best source of calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1822325 Dec 12, 2010

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Energy Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734013 Dec 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

mineral balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 Feb 21, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2037759 Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »