RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Mineral Balance, 120 Capsules

₽671.46
₽1,032.78
Экономия: ₽361.32 (скидка 35%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Excellent balance of minerals

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823540 Oct 04, 2010

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

best source of calcium

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1822325 Dec 12, 2010

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Energy Plus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734013 Dec 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

mineral balance

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 Feb 21, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good products

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2037759 Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »