Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Crème, Extra Sensitive, 1.75 fl oz

руб 1093.49
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Gorgeous product

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jan 03, 2012

I had never heard of the brand and ordered this based on a few rave reviews. And I'm glad I did. This cream makes my skin bright and glowing. Because my skin is oily, I only use a tiny amount to get the lovely effect. This also erases fine lines impressively. An added plus is that this cream doesn't seem to clog pores (in my case, virtually everything does). Smells of honey.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2098422 on Apr 18, 2012

Finally someone figured out that there are people in the world that are sensitive to essential oils!! There are not many organic beauty products on the market without essential oils. Way to go Honey Girl!!

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer1245181 on Mar 10, 2013

At last a product that is safe for my sensitive skin. I've tried many products that claim to be for sensitive skin but could not tolerate, so I'm thrilled that I can actually use Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Creme, Extra Sensitive. I have combination skin and it works equally well for both oily and dry areas. I just use it sparingly on the oily areas. The result is happy, glowing skin. Discoloration caused by using herbal plant products is gradually clearing up. Hallelujah! FYI, this is the order of ingredients as listed on the jar: purified water, organic extra virgin oive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis, raw pupukea honey, vit E, royal jelly.

Not Bad

Posted by 5738174217658209937 on Oct 31, 2012

包装太山寨 I've never heard of this brand. When I check the ingredients, I find it's a simple moisturiser.That's what I need. Too many ingredients make it a burden on skin.Simple is best. It's not greasy and I have no allergies. Thanks lord.

Пожаловаться

Excellent facial cream ever!

Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on May 01, 2013

The texture of the cream is smooth like butter. It glides on smoothly and moisturize the skin from the deepest layer. I feel my skin baby soft and flawless after using the cream. The main point is that it is made with 10000% (not a typo, i really mean it!) natural ingredients! a true Health and Beauty product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »