Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Health From The Sun, Льняное масло 180 гелевых капсул

руб 491.16
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

quality flax in a pill

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 16, 2008

This is some of the better flax available in a pill format. If you cut open one of the capsules, you can smell the flax oil and it smells pretty good. Maybe not as good as some of the glass bottled flax oil, but good for a pill.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334916 on Sep 09, 2009

I love this product. It is organic and helps to keep me moist.

great source of omegas

Posted by Reviewer2445154 on Nov 28, 2009

My 17 year old son is a vegetarian. These are a great source of Omegas for him.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1449031 on Jun 28, 2010

Thanks for the great service, as always.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Jul 06, 2010

I need to take an oil supplement in part due to my arthritis, and I can not take fish due to digestive issues. I always like to take organic alternatives when possible. I also like the potentcy of this product. It is strong enough I can get away with taking one some days. The flax doesn't hurt either, like fish sourced oils. If you want a vegetarian omega source, or like me, need one...I highly reccomend this product. I also found iherb had the lowest price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »