RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,104.52

₽1,672.84

Экономия: ₽568.32 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Adrenal Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929791 Nov 23, 2010

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 Apr 22, 2012

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664078 Jan 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1360101 Mar 26, 2011

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

I love this!

Отзыв оставлен 5680244445204684826 Jul 28, 2014

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 5278208926656040651 Feb 04, 2015

Just what the doctor ordered!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674658 Apr 28, 2016

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

Позиции 1-7 из 7