RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Gluten Free, GenaSlim, 30 Veggie Caps

₽1,007.88
₽1,680.19
Экономия: ₽672.32 (скидка 40%)
3.4 из 5 на основании 71 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

GenaSlim

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3031535 Nov 17, 2006

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1357483 Jan 16, 2008

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2658898 Jan 26, 2008

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Working!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170702 Jul 01, 2008

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

Cravings

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2375311 Jun 28, 2009

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

Позиции 1-5 из 28