RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,290.68

₽1,686.05

Экономия: ₽395.37 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Absolutely Delicious, and Amazing Holding Power

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996313 Mar 21, 2011

The taste is divine. It doesn't have the typical protein powder taste, to me. I can make a smoothie with it and work for an 8 hour shift, grooming dogs, without eating anything, and be fine. I'm hypoglycemic, and this is the best protein powder I've ever used to keep me full, energized, and feeling good without my blood sugar dipping for HOURS!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent and not too sweet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2779613 Jan 31, 2012

I tried this because I am not a fan of whey protein drinks. The flavour is creamy and not too sweet like many protein drinks. I mix it in cold water, with a little coconut milk (also very good for you medium chain fatty acids), and add a bit more unsweetened cocoa powder for anti-oxidant value and flavour. A few ice cubes before I mix it all with a hand-held blender, and voila… a most delicious milk shake! I'm sure it would also be tasty without my additions.

Mixes instantly, tastes good

Отзыв оставлен KarlisN Jun 01, 2012

The taste is really good. Mixes good. Since its egg protein its good when cutting. Not much to say - good stuff.

Tastes too good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1533331 Nov 04, 2010

To me, this is completely delicious, but I do not typically eat sweets. I will not be ordering it again because it is SO GOOD I am tempted to take too much of it. It contains cane juice (sugar) and xylitol (articifial sweetener that is poisonous to dogs!). I did not read the label carefully when I ordered it. Normally, I eschew those things. So I cannot in good conscience reorder. HOWEVER...it did taste really good while it lasted!

Позиции 1-4 из 4