Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Изолят сывороточного белка, Натуральный аромат французской ванили, 2 фунта (924 г)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 31

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Best Whey Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2423578 Jul 21, 2009

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254592 Sep 07, 2009

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome Whey Protein

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193050 Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

FINALLY!!!!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен rossanav May 01, 2014

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Nauplia Oct 11, 2014

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 31

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »