Впервые в iHerb?!

Black Hills Honey Farm, Bee Balm, Burn Ointment, Honey & Propolis, 0.85 oz (24 g)

руб 266.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Surprisingly good for eczema

Posted by hungrymama on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this for my baby, in case there's a bump or cut.. I tried it on my eczema cuts (due to excessive scratch), surprisingly it healed my foot soles eczema too. At last for 10 month i feel better, i tried the apple cider vinegar, castor oil... this balm is the best: non sticky, pleasant smell, and heals(i think propolis plays a great part). I know eczema treatment is relatively subjective, but this one is worth to try, I had to write this review :) ..low priced too!

Almost perfect!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 11, 2012

First product that has really made a difference with my slowly healing wounds. Size of the Bee Ball “jar” is really small, and I doubted how long the balm would last, but with this case little amount goes a long way. Healing times of rash, cuts etc. are much more faster. Black Hills Honey Farm Bee Balm scent is nice honey like, and very natural. No wonder, as it’s been made from purely natural ingredients : “Olive oil, beeswax, lanolin, aloe, vitamin E, comfrey, honey, propolis, witch hazel, calendula, essential oil blend of lavender, patchouli, and lime.” Black Hills Honey Farm, Bee Balm, Burn Ointment fits for kids too. This otherwise a perfect product, but it’s pretty costly, and the balm doesn’t spread easily, and you need to warm it a bit, before applying. I really suggest testing this out!

Wonderfull All-In-One Balm

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Great to put in the purse for instant relief of bites, cuts and for moisturing, soothing, etc. This little pot goes a long way

This thing really work!

Posted by 4797331112888784460 on Aug 03, 2014

I get burns all the time (Motorcycle, hot exhaust pipe, careless me :) ) I carry it with me all the time. I calm the pain, and the burns heal fast and leave no mark.