Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

AnneMarie Borlind, Rose Dew, Hydro Stimulant, Facial Toner, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

руб 1652.77
Экономия: $11.19 (скидка 28%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Facial Toner

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286445 Jan 15, 2008

This facial toner is quite lovely and the scent is very soft and disappears quickly for those who are fragrance shy. This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist's facial expert.

Wonderful Partner to Cleansing Milk

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2970717 May 26, 2010

Wonderful combination of products that truly do what they say it will do.

Very nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1227420 Nov 26, 2010

I have been using this for years. It's very gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn, but lives your skin feeling refreshed.

A God sent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2174944 Jul 03, 2011

My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

Skin is velvety soft :-)

Отзыв оставлен 4652859674458276112 Nov 13, 2014

This is more a lotion than a toner. The product is quite thick. I use it between facial toner and serum. It sinks in the skin very quickly and leaves my skin velvety soft. This product is very suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. I have already repurchased a bottle as a back up ;-)

Позиции 1-5 из 5