Great Eastern Sun, Emerald Cove, органические тихоокеанские водоросли нори, 10 листов, 0,9 унции (25 г)
- Вы получаете бонус лояльности за каждый размещённый в iHerb заказ!
- Бонус лояльности равен 5% от стоимости Вашего заказа, не включая стоимость доставки.
- Бонус лояльности будет применён к вашему следующему заказу, после отправления текущего заказа.
- Бонус лояльности действует 60 дней с даты вашей последней покупки.
|Комбинированная скидка:||- ₽116.97|
- Now Certified Organic
- Resealable Bag
- Premium Quality
- Untoasted Dried Seaweed/Porphyra Yezoensis
- Silver Grade
- An Edible Ocean Plant
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Certified Kosher
- Naturally Fat Free
- Naturally No Sodium
Not all seaweeds are weeds! In fact, many of them are farmed like land-based vegetables. The "seaweeds" are actually edible sea vegetables which are "weeds" only in the same sense that sage and oregano are sometimes called "weeds".
Of the scores of kinds of seaweeds consumed around the world, nori s the overwhelming favorite. Nori was originally harvested by scraping it from stalks of bamboo that grew wild in shallow mudflats. In the 1700's, Japanese nori harvesters began the first experiments with cultivation. Today more than 300,000 tons of fresh nori are harvested annually from farms in coastal Japan, Korea, and North China. Nets of woven rope are suspended below the surface of the ocean in quiet bays, and, during the cold months of winter, the nori slowly grows to cover the entire net. In December, January, and February, the nori is hand-harvested, washed, and placed in frames to dry into paper-like sheets. This low temperature, slow drying is essential to retain the nutrients in our nori.
Emerald Cove Silver Grade Organic Nori has a fine, pliable texture, producing exceptionally smooth and delicious rolls of nori-maki sushi. Just briefly pass over a low flame to toast before using. You'll marvel at the clean, sweet taste of this kind of edible sea vegetables.
Рекомендации по Применению
Stuffed Nori Cones
Yield: 8 cones
- 2 sheets Emerald Cove Org Nori
- 1 cup cooked organic brown rice
- ½ cup chopped watercress
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 4 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp umeboshi vinegar Watercress for garnish
Briefly pass each sheet of nori over a gas flame or electric burner until it turns bright green. Nori is delicate and burns easily, so be careful. Cut each nori sheet into four quarters and set aside.
Place all remaining ingredients, except watercress, in a bowl and mix together well.
Carefully fold one piece of nori at a time into a cone shape. A drop of water will stick overlapping sides together.
Fill each cone with mix, garnishing with a sprig of watercress.
- All ingredients Certified Organic.
- No Ingredients have been irradiated.
- All ingredients grown without genetically engineered or modified seeds or spores.
- All ingredients grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides.
- All ingredients processed without artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavorings.
- All ingredients grown, processed, packaged, and stored in certified organic facilities.
This package contains a packet of moisture-absorbing material to protect the nori from dampness.
Do not eat contents of this packet.
|Информация о Добавках|
|Serving Size: 1 Sheet (2.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4|