Olympian Labs Inc., C2 Protein Maximizer, French Vanilla, 2 lbs (908 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Delicious French Vanilla Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
- Triple Protein Blend
- Sustained Energy Release
- 20 Serving Per Bottle
C2 Protein Maximizer:
Whey, soy, and egg protein are combined for a complete amino acid profile. Packed with over 20 vitamins and minerals to give you everything you need to sustain a strong body. Sustained energy-release formula for optimal endurance. Maximize your workout with C2, for a lean, hard, and healthy body.
Benefits of C2 Protein Maximizer:
- Highly bioavailable whey protein
- High protein efficiency ratio (per) egg protein
- Glutamine to aid in muscle cell hydration
- Green tea extract to fight free radicals and promote healthy weight
- Branch chain amino acids to provide energy directly to muscle tissue
- Over 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- 25 grams of triple blend protein per serving
- Naturally sweetened
- No artificial flavors
As a dietary supplement, mix two rounded scoops (35 g) in 8-10 ounces of a liquid of your choice (such as cold water, milk, or juice) one to three times per day. For optimal taste, blend thoroughly and drink immediately. May be adjusted according to taste preferences.
Sweetening blend (fructose, honey powder and cane juice crystals), natural flavor, vegetable fiber, and dicalcium phosphate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Heaping Scoops (44 g)|
|Servings per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (as vitamin palmitate)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as Vitamin E acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione)||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (as iron electrolyte)||1.7 mg||10%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||50%|
|Magnesium (as oxide & phosphate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||35 mcg||50%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)||60 mcg||50%|
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Whites, and Branch Chain Amino Acids (L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, and L-Valine).
|25 g (2,500 mg)||†|
|L-Glutamine||2 g (2,000 mg)||†|
|Green Tea Extract (50% polyphenols)||50 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
|Calories per gram: Fat-9 Carbohydrates-4 Protein-4|