Nature's Bounty, Ester-C, The Better Vitamin C, To Go!, Natural Orange Flavor, 10 Packets, 0.32 oz (9.2 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 24 Hour Immune Support
- Take Once A Day
- Energy Metabolism Support
- Vitamin Supplement
- Just 1 Packet A Day is All You Need!
- 24 Hour Immune System and Energy Metabolism Support
- No Caffeine!
- No Stimulants!
- No Artificial Sweeteners!
- Tastes Great!
You need your immune system working at its best all the time. That's why there's Ester-C, The Better Vitamin C. Ester-C is a unique, exclusive form of Vitamin C designed to stay in your white blood cells for 24-hours, providing you with around-the-clock immune system support. After all, you don't want your immune system unsupported when you need it most. So use Ester-C every day, once a day, and your immune system will "C" the difference!
Enjoy the benefits of Ester-C To Go every day!
- Convenient - just mix in 8 fl oz of water
- Exclusive form of Vitamin C - Unlike any other
- Enhanced with B Vitamins to support energy metabolism for your active lifestyle
- Provides Antioxidant support to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals
- Supports heart health
- Helps maintain healthy skin and gums
- Provides Vital Electrolytes to promote hydration
For adults, pour packet into 8 fl oz of water. Stir or shake and enjoy!
Fructose, citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors, sodium chloride, orange fruit powder, maltodextrin, beet juice color, silica, tartaric acid, sodium phosphate.
No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no soy, no egg, no grapefruit, no artificial flavor.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if packet is torn or open.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (9.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)||119 IU||2%|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)||1,026 mg (1 g)||1,711%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)||0.38 mg||25%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (as Riboflavin 5' Phosphate)||0.43 mg||25%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10 mg||501%|
|Folic Acid||12.5 mcg||3%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.5 mg||25%|
(as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as Potassium Phosphate and Sodium Phosphate)||160 mg||16%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate)||58 mg||15%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Ascorbate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Ascorbate)||10 mcg||9%|
|Ester-C Proprietary Blend
Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) (fruit), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.