Natural Factors, CardioOmega Q10, with Berry Rich, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- CoQ10 & RxOmega-3 Factors
- Dr. Michael Murray Recommended
- CoQ10 100 mg & Omega-3 450 mg
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
CardioOmega-Q10 formula contains 7 key supplements; CoQ10, RxOmega-3 Factors and BerryRich providing powerful antioxidant support to promote a healthy cardiovascular system. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving (1 softgel) provides 300 mg of EPA and 150 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids and an ORAC value of 300.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
1 softgel 2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, purified water, glycerin, caramel), yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten or wheat.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|RxOmega-3 Factors Fish Oil Concentrate (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel) (Molecularly Distilled, Ultra-Purified)||834 mg||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||450 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||300 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||150 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg||**|
|BerryRich Proprietary Blend, ORAC Value 300 (Grape, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, Raspberry & Bilberry)||50 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.