Lydia's Organics, Пикантные смешанные орехи 16 унции (454 г) (Discontinued Item)
- USDA Organic
- Bay Area Green Business Marin County
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Loving Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
Рекомендации по Применению
Lydia's Almond "Melk" recipe
A delicious fresh nut "melk" to serve with our cereal
- ¾ cups almonds, soaked in filtered water overnight (6-12 hours)
- Rinse & strain almonds
- Place in blender with 1qt filtered water, blend until smooth
- Strain through mesh cloth & store the pulp separately
- Put the "melk" back into the blender
- Add ¼ cup of agave & 1 tsp vanilla
Makes 1 quart - In Joy!
*Sprouted sunflower seeds, *sprouted pumpkin seeds, *sprouted almonds, *wheat-free tamari, *dulse, *cayenne, *himalayan salt &♥.
Allergens: Contains almonds and walnuts. Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Dehydrating foods is an ancient and effective way of preserving nutrients and enzymes. Please remember to drink water while consuming our products for proper assimilation! Please store in sealed airtight container in a cool, dark, place.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthly organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
|Информация о Добавках|
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
|Servings Per Container: About 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|