Life Extension, Zinc Lozenges, 75 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
- Вы получаете бонус лояльности за каждый размещённый в iHerb заказ!
- Бонус лояльности равен 10% от стоимости Вашего заказа, не включая стоимость доставки.
- Бонус лояльности будет применён к вашему следующему заказу, после отправления текущего заказа.
- Бонус лояльности действует 60 дней с даты вашей последней покупки.
Снят с продажи?
- For Longer Life
- Nutritional Support for the Body's Natural Defense System
- Dietary Supplement
Zinc is a mineral that stimulates the activity of approximately 300 enzymes, which are substances that promote biochemical reactions in your body. These reactions are essential for the formation of superoxide dismutase, one of the body’s most important free radical scavengers. Zinc also promotes immune function, taste sensitivity, protein and DNA synthesis, insulin production, reproductive organ development and sperm motility. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Maintaining adequate levels of zinc is equally important to aging adults. As people grow older, their immune function declines, partly due to the decreasing size and function of the thymus gland. Evidence suggests that zinc may help to maintain healthy function of the thymus gland in elderly people. Scientists have also found evidence that a zinc deficiency in elderly adults may contribute to impaired immune function with aging, or immunosenescence. These findings suggest that zinc plays a critical role in supporting healthy immune function with age.
Zinc Lozenges provide premium-grade zinc as gluconate, oxide, and aspartate plus the antioxidant vitamin C in a pleasant orange-flavored tablet.
Рекомендации по Применению
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Dissolve one (1) lozenge in mouth then swallow daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Xylitol, natural flavors, citric acid, maltodextrin, stevia, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium.
Caution: Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Информация о Добавках|
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Lozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%†|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide, aspartate, gluconate)||24 mg||160%|
Daily Value not established.