Категории Продукты питания Завтрак Хлопья
Категории Продукты питания Завтрак Хлопья Цельные зерновые культуры
Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Puffs, 6.5 oz (184 g)
- The Seven Whole Grain Company
- 18 g Whole Grains
- 0 g Sugar
- Non - GMO Project Verified
- Not A Reduced Calorie Food
Immerse yourself in the pure whole grain & sesame goodness of our original puffs and start your day with good health every day. Seven whole grains are better than one!
For over 25 years, we've been dedicated to making all natural, high quality foods with positive nutrition and great taste. Our Kashi 7 whole grain puffs are deliciously hearty, and toasted with just a touch of natural sweetness.
And you can feel good about what goes into Kashi 7 whole grain puffs because it is now officially non-GMO project verified. This means our verified products are produced in compliance with the rigorous non-GMO project standard.
7 Whole Grains Are Better Than 1
Just as it's important to have a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet, it's beneficial to eat a variety of whole grains. That's why we have seven instead of one. After mixing seeds and grains for months, we chose our unique blend known as Kashi seven whole grains & sesame for the plant protein, fiber and array for vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients not found in most single-grain foods. Whole grains truly are one of nature's superfoods that help you fell your best.
Our seven whole grains also provide a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors for pure eating enjoyment. With tasty, real food, we believe eating healthy also makes you happy!
Learn more about Kashi seven whole grains & sesame
BuckwheatHearty in flavor, this seed-like fruit is a good source of fiber
TriticaleNatural cross between durum wheat and rye, with higher protein than both
Resilient staple grain with a distinctive earthy flavor
Hard Red Wheat
Hardy grain with a nutty taste often used as bread flour
Smooth, malty flavor and a great source of soluble fiber
Naturally sweet and prized as a great source of soluble fiber
Has a delicate flavor and five times the fiber of white rice
Widely popular and tasty seeds, known for their rich, nutty flavor
Рекомендации по применению
"The simple ingredients of Kashi puffs make it the perfect healthy foundation for a tasty snack mix. This sweet & savory recipe is one of my personal favorites."
Thai Chile Nut & Puff Clusters
- 6 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped organic garlic
- 1 tablespoon red chile flakes
- 1/4 tablespoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoon preservative-free distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoon water
- 2 cups Kashi 7 whole grain puffs
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup walnut pieces or halves
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the puffs, almonds and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Place the agave, water, garlic, chile flakes and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then cook on low until the flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar.
- Return to a steady simmer, then stir in the cornstarch mixture and let cook until the mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour the agave mixture over the puffs and nuts and stir quickly to coat. Spread out evenly on the prepared pan and bake for 8 minutes. Stir in the sesame seeds, then return to the oven until the nuts are crisp, about 8 minutes. Let cool in the pan so that the nuts continue to crisp up, about an additional 8 minutes. Season to taste with salt if needed. Break up to serve; the mixture will be sticky.
|Number of Servings: 6 1/2-cup servings|
|Amount Per Servings|
Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Blend (whole hard red wheat, whole brown rice, whole oats, whole barley, whole triticale, whole rye, whole buckwheat, sesame seeds).
Contains wheat ingredients.
Contains may settle. Product sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (19 g / 0.67 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4