Ian's Natural Foods, Panko Breadcrumbs, Whole Wheat Style, 9 oz (255 g)
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives...Ever
- All Natural
Try these Japanese style breadcrumbs in all your favorite recipes.
Use them to make a crunchy top for casseroles, to bread your favorite culet or as a great crunch in a salad!
Ian's is pleased to introduce Japanese style Panko breadcrumbs. Panko, meaning child of bread, is a light and crispy crumb that can be used on anything from fried fish to baked veggies. Unlike traditional crumbs, Panko breadcrumbs are not gritty or dense and they absorb less grease. They are the best for coating foods. Once you try them you will never go back to regular breadcrumbs.
Рекомендации по применению
Baked Chicken Breast
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 c. Ian's Panko Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
1 tbsp minced fresh tarragon
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 large egg
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Between two pieces of plastic wrap, place chicken and pound gently to even thickness.
- In shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- In another dish, beat egg with mustard.
- Place flour in third dish. Dredge each chicken breast in flours; dip in egg and then breadcrumb mixture, covering completely and patting so crumbs adhere. Place on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes, turning once.
Makes 4 servings
Unbleached whole wheat flour, malt extract, yeast, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||4|
|Total Fat||.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4