Ian's Natural Foods, Panko Breadcrumbs, Original Style, 9 oz (255 g)
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives...Ever
- All Natural
Try these Japanese style breadcrumbs in all your favorite recipes. Use them to make a crunchy top for casseroles, to bread your favorite cutlet, or as a great crunch in a salad!
Ian's is please to introduce Japanese style Panko breadcrumbs. Panko, meaning child of bread, is a light and crispy crumb that can be used on anything from fried fish to baked veggies. Unlike traditional crumbs, Panko breadcrumbs are not gritty or dense and they absorb less grease. They are the Best for coating foods. Once you try them you will never go back to regular breadcrumbs.
Another Fine Product from the Claridge Food Group
Рекомендации по применению
Ian's recipe ideas
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. Ian's Panko Original Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. firm-fleshed white fish fillets, such as sole or cod
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and lemon juice in a shallow bowl. In a medium bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip fish into butter mixture; roll in breadcrumbs.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve sprinkled with parsley or extra parmesan.
Makes 4 servings
Unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, yeast, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4