Hyland's, Baby, Tiny Cold Tablets, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dissolves Instantly in Mouth!
- Relief of Runny Nose, Congestion and Sneezing Due to Colds
- Natural Relief
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- A Friend of Your Family Since 1903
With a century of commitment to homeopathy, Hyland's provides quality and integrity across our entire family of products.
Uses Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose, congestion, and sneezing due to common head colds in children.
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets in tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
|Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS||headache, cough, sneezing|
|Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS||runny eyes & nose|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS||sneezing with stuffy nose|
|Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS||headache, runny eyes & nose|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.|
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant of nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use these on my kids when they have had a snotty nose for more than a day and they really do help clear it up.
Posted by 5262788499411143493 on May 05, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1380014 on Feb 17, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2522843 on Feb 05, 2013
These work! My 7 month old had bad congestion and these (given regularly) helped to clear him up.