Hampstead Tea, Organic Fairtrade Darjeeling, 25 Sachets, 1.75 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
Вы приобрели этот товарПосмотреть этот заказ
- Вы получаете бонус лояльности за каждый размещённый в iHerb заказ!
- Бонус лояльности равен 10% от стоимости вашего заказа, не включая стоимость доставки.
- Бонус лояльности будет применён к вашему следующему заказу, после отправления текущего заказа.
- Бонус лояльности действует 60 дней с даты вашей последней покупки.
Снят с продажи?
- Biodynamic Makaibari Estate Tea
- Organic Fairtrade Darjeeling
- USDA Organic
- GB Organic Certification 6
Described as "Darjeeling with a spirit", our customers confess they have never tasted such a "clean, satisfying and wonderfully alive tea". The fine, elegant flavour of our single estate Darjeeling makes it well suited to today's discerning tea drinkers. Brimming with polyphenols, it is full of health protecting properties.
The tea is grown at Makaibari, the first biodynamic tea estate in the world, situated 3-4000 ft high up in the Himalayas. The estate is protected on all sides by lush virgin forests and is the home and livelihood to a community of 1700 people, a family of panthers and richly diverse wildlife.
Our promise to you. We believe we have some of the finest organic teas in the world. The purity and quality of our teas, and the natural harmony and well being of the estate and its people, mean everything to us. Our biodynamic, organic and fairtrade credentials are your guarantee that our teas are produced in the best and fairest ways possible. We hope they give you much pleasure and enrich your lives as much as they do ours.
Рекомендации по Применению
Infuse one sachet per person in freshly boiled water for up to 3 minutes. Add milk and sugar to taste if desired.
Fairtrade black tea.
All ingredients are biodynamic/organic.
In keeping with our philosophy, our teas are free from all artificial additives and gmos and all our packaging is fully biodegradable. Our unique teabags are also non-chlorine bleached and staple free.