Hain Pure Foods, Lite Safflower Mayonnaise, 24 fl oz (709 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 50% Less Calories & 60% Less Fat Than Regular Mayonnaise
- Made with no Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Kosher Parve
- High in Antioxidant Vitamin E
- All Natural
|Lite Safflower Mayonnaise||45||4 g|
|Regular Mayonnaise||100||11 g|
1 7-ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
3/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
2 tbsp finely chopped onions
1 tsp basil leaves
1/4 cup Hain Lite Safflower Mayonnaise
8 slices whole wheat or multi-grain bread
Combine tuna, cucumber, onion and basil; mix well. Stir in Hain Lite Safflower Mayonnaise. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling on each of 4 slices bread; top with lettuce leaves. Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread. Cut each sandwich in half. Serve. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Filtered water, expeller pressed safflower oil, grain vinegar, corn starch, egg yolks, salt, dehydrated cane juice, spice, xanthan gum, lemon juice concentrate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)*, natural flavors, paprika extractives (for color).
*Ingredient not found in regular mayonnaise.
Sealed for freshness
Refrigerate after opening-do not freeze
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Could be a bit creamier, but I really like the flavor and it makes great egg salad.