FungusAmongUs, Morel, 1/2 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pacific North West Harvest
- Naturally Grown
- Champignon Seches - Morille
- 1/2 oz (14 g) Dried Equal to 1/4 Pound Fresh
- Recipe Inside
These mushrooms grow wild in forests cultivated by Mother Nature and are gathered by expert harvesters.
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1/2 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.25 g||.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||2.5%|