Eden Foods, Pocket Snacks, Pumpkin Seeds, 12 Packages, 1 oz (28.3 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Eden Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Family Farm Grown
- Handy Delicious Snacks
- Low Sodium, No Sulfites, Refined Sugar, or Trans Fats
- Gluten Free
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Just for Fun or Lunch, Bike - Hike, Travel
- Dry Roasted · Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- The Best Family Farm Grown
- The Finest Ingredients from Growers We Know & Trust
- Pure & Purifying
Eden snacks go easily to school, work, & on errands. Keep some in the pantry. Pure and Delicious Energy. The finest ingredients. Low or very low sodium. No refined sugars, trans fat, sulfites, or preservatives.
Gas fire roasted organic pumpkin seed misted with Eden Atlantic sea salt. Great flavor; protein, fiver, and important nourishment. Women like the magnesium, men appreciate the zinc.
Organic pumpkin seed, Eden Portuguese sea salt
Made on equipment that handles tree nuts and sesame seed.
|Serving Size: 1 package|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Sat Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||5 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I tend to snack non-stop so these pocket snacks are the perfect size/portion to take the edge off of cravings. Plus, pumpkin seeds are super healthy and pack a decent amount of protein, so I'm not reaching for a candy bar right after polishing this off. Also, these are not overly salty. Yum!
Not every kid likes pumpkin seeds but these are crunchy and salty. The portion size is perfect for lunch boxes. Pumpkin seeds are so healthy, it's worth trying to get your kids hooked. My kids won't eat pumpkin seeds if I put them into cute little containers but they do like these. I think they just like the packaging. These are really addictive though. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"