Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Tomato Soup, 14.5 oz (411 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Soup with Elmo Shaped Pasta
- Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Provides One Full Serving of Vegetables
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and 6 B Vitamins
- NON-BPA Lining *
- USDA Organic
- The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- B Vitamins to Unlock Energy in Carbohydrates
- Iron to Help Transport Oxygen Throughout the Body
- Zinc to Boost Your Body's Ability to Fight Infection
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
*Can lining not derived from BPA.
Earth's Best Organic Elmo Tomato Soup is a delicious combination of Elmo-shaped pasta and tomatoes - a wholesome part of a healthy meal your kids will love. This soup contains protein and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals, which means it's good for them too!
Elmo is red. Tomatoes are, too. They're so delicious and good for you, too!
Do not add water. Heat and Serve.
Water, organic tomato puree, organic elmo pasta (organic semolina [wheat], organic egg whites), organic tomato paste, organic tapioca starch, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic dehydrated onions & garlic, organic basil, vitamin & mineral blend (thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, reduced iron, zinc oxide), citric acid. Contains: Wheat, eggs.
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (170 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|