Dr. Oetker, Organics, Chocolate Chip Organic Cookie Mix, 12.3 oz (348 g)
Dr Oetker Organics Chocolate Chip Organic Cookie Mix
A heritage of baking
It all started with baking powder...in 1891 in Bielefeld Germany Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of baking powder.
Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business. Dr. Oetker continues to bring premium, restaurant quality products helps transform an ordinary meal into an unforgettable occasion.
Рекомендации по применению
You will need:
- 1 eggs
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 2 cookie sheets
- Preheat Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) for a shiny metal cookie sheet, 350° (180°C) for dark non-stick metal cookie sheet.
- Blend It! softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir in cookie mix until dough forms.
- Drop It! dough by tablespoons about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake It! for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove cookies with a spatula to a cooling rack; cool immediately. Store in airtight container
Organic enriched wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cane sugar, organic chocolate chips (organic sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin, organic vanilla flavor, may contain milk), salt, baking soda.
Contain: Wheat, soy, may contain milk
This product has been certified organic by QAI. This is your assurance that Dr. Oetker Ltd. is a certified organic processor, abiding by the highest quality environmental standards and good manufacturing practices.
|Serving Size: 1/12 package (29 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Makes 2 Cookies||Amount per Serving||% DV *|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|