Dr. McDougall's, Minestrone Soup, 2.3 oz (64 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sourced No BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative
Dr. McDougall’s right foods are always delicious, natural, and low in fat. Enjoy this classic minestrone soup. It’s a good source of protein and fiber and great way to warm a day.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That’s why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the earth sustaining you
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about ¾” below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
- Let stand covered for 7-8 minutes or until beans and pasta are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 7-8 minutes or until beans and pasta are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Beans (red, navy, lentils), pasta (durum wheat semolina flour), dehydrated vegetables (carrots, garlic, cabbage, green beans, onion, celery), brown rice, yeast extract, vegan natural flavors, sea salt, spices, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley, basil
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by staring with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 32 g|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fibers||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Easy to prepare, tastes great and is nutritious! Very pleasant during winter when I want something warm and simple to prepare.
Great for taking to work, where there's no microwave, toaster, or fridge! 100 calories!
Posted by livetsrose on Apr 02, 2016
This one is okay, but could've been better. I don't think I'll buy it again.
Pretty Good for Packaged Soup
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Easy, healthy, and yummy
Posted by Urbanwit on Jun 16, 2015
I like this because I can take it with me to work and just add hot water. There's no weird ingredients and the taste is good! Thank you!
Posted by 5677445427736976624 on Jan 28, 2015
One of these containers was broken open and I am not a big fan of the soup's taste as well.