Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 2 lb (908 g)
Цена за оба товара: $41.89 Цена по отдельности: $44.89
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 454 Cups
- All The Goodness of Dandelion In An Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extraction process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Рекомендации по применению
Dandy Bland is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and beetroot.
Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package must be resealed after each use.
Dandy Blend is sold as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 454|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||1 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar, or calcium.
Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.