Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, North-American Ginseng Root, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
Произведено Celebration Herbals1 Отзыв
Вес отправления включает в себя товар, защитный материал и упаковочную коробку. Кроме того, вес отправления может быть отрегулирован по габаритному весу (длина, ширина и высота) коробки. Важно отметить, что некоторые виды продуктов (например, стеклянные контейнеры, жидкости, хрупкие товары, охлажденные или поставляемые со льдом) часто требует больше защитного упаковочного материала. Таким образом, эти товары будут иметь больший вес отправления по сравнению с товарами, не требующими тщательной упаковки.
0.46 фунты (0.21 кг)
- Код Товара: CLB-20142
- UPC Код: 628240201423
- Количество в Упаковке: 24 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)
- Размеры: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.7 in, 0.15 фунты (0.07 кг)
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
About Ginseng Root...
The word "Ginseng" is derived from a Chinese term meaning "man root", since its branched roots are often though to resemble the human figure. Commonly known as the "root of life", North-American Ginseng is a legendary herb first utilized by the Native Americans. Once discovered by settlers in the 17th century, North American Ginseng was soon exported worldwide.
Today, Ginseng has become a staple in today's herbal medicine chest and is revered for its various properties, and mild, earthy taste.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Рекомендации по Применению
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 10-15 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic ginseng root (panax quinquefolium)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.