Cascadian Farm, Organic, Granola, Oats & Honey, 17 oz (482 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Upper Skagit Valley, Washington
- Since 1972
- Organic Whole Grain Oats, Crisp Rice, and Golden Honey
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Whole Grain - 16 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Organic Goodness From Farm to Table
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Whole grain oats*, sugar*, crisp rice* (rice*, sugar*, sea salt, malt*), sunflower oil*, whole grain oat flour*, molasses*, maltodextrin*, honey*, sea salt, vanilla extract*.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
Amount Per Serving
|Oats and Honey Granola||Cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||50||50|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||6 g*||9%||9%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|Other Carbohydrate||25 g|
|*Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 6 g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 340 mg potassium, 48 g total carbohydrate (20 g sugars) and 9 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|