Carrington Farms, Coconut Oil, 100% Organic Extra Virgin, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Healthy Foods for a Healthy Soul
- USDA Organic
- Pure, Unrefined, Cold Pressed
- Certified Organic by QAI
Coconut oil has been described by nutritionists as, "The healthiest oil on earth." Carrington Farms unrefined organic coconut oil is simply pressed and bottled so it retains it's original nutrient, content, flavor, and color. It's the perfect choice for your health and energy
- Certified Organic
- Cold pressed, Extra Virgin
- Perfect for healthy high heat cooking up to 350ºF
- No Trans & Hydrogenated Fats
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Gluten Free & Non-GMO
- Chemical Free
- Container is Reusable, Hexane Free & BPA Free
Cooking: Use as a healthy and delicious replacement for butter or fats; saute vegetables, roast sweet potatoes, add to smoothies or mix into oatmeal. Great in baked goods and over popcorn!
Beauty and Health: Excellent as a natural moisturizer on skin and hair.
100% unrefined organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Store in a cool dry place. Can be refrigerated but not necessary.
Coconut Oil in solid form will transform to liquid at temperatures above 75ºF (24ºC). All health and nutrition properties remain the same in either solid or liquid state.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||58%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Lauric Acid||6.2 g||†|
|Caprylic Acid||1 g||†|
|Capric Acid||800 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.