Boiron, Calendula Ointment, 1 oz (30 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- First Aid
- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes, Protects & Heals
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Ointment is ideal for protecting and moisturizing the wound. Use it on chapped skin, blisters or diaper rash.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredient: White petrolatum NF|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredient. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
wow, i wish i would have read the ingredients before purchasing. any kind of wound needs oxygen to heal quickly and petrolium jelly blocks air circulation good this this stuff is cheap..
Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.
Posted by 5678282512073364691 on Dec 11, 2015
I've been using this ointment/cream for months now. I can't find it anywhere in Nebraska so I had to order it online. Got here quickly. It healed my scars very quickly and painless. Doesn't sting or burn. Works great on acne too, cuts, and burns. I recommend this to everyone.
A must have for the first-aid kit.
Posted by 5695473366341874989 on Oct 28, 2015
Brilliant for minor skin infections.
Posted by 5021014985406380991 on May 19, 2015
Customer wanted this product but I didn't have it on the shelf. Now I do for the next customer.
Posted by 5172474849896419792 on Apr 30, 2015
It really works for slight burns.
Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Aug 28, 2014
I like to keep the ointment variety around for a longer-lasting calendula application. We use it especially for rashes under "rolls". It doesn't sting like the gel. (although the gel is best if you need a quick-drying application) It works great!