Arrowhead Mills, Organic Old Fashioned Oatmeal, Hot Cereal, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain*
- Oatmeal Helps Reduce Cholesterol
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 4 Minutes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of Thiamin and Phosphorus
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free Food
- Sodium Free
- No Preservatives
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Has 2 Grams of Soluble Fiber Per Serving**
Oat, the "Enduring Grain." First grown in Western Europe, this gem spread rapidly around the globe. One of the best available sources of fiber, our oatmeal is a delicious heartwarming start to any day!
**Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Old Fashioned Oatmeal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease, and please see directions for three gram serving size.
*Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
|Oatmeal||1/3 cup||1/2 cup||2/3 cup||1 cup|
|Water||1 cup||1 1/2 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||dash||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||4 min||6 min||8 min||12 min|
- Combine water and Oatmeal in microwave safe bowl and stir.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Boil water. Slowly stir Oatmeal in boiling water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and oats are smooth and creamy.
♥* A half cup serving will provide three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Old Fashioned Oatmeal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with honey, fruit, nuts, milk, or seasoning of choice.
*Times may vary depending on microwave power.
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Very good product, fresh and good taste! And best of all, is organic! i have Already ordered 2 more pieces, I highly recommend it! Great choice.
Good product, and fast shipping! Thank you!
Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Oct 25, 2013
Arrowhead Mills Oats
Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 09, 2011
Excellent quality & flavor and organic makes them perfect!
Posted by Reviewer3312105 on Oct 30, 2011
Cooking for ten minutes doesn't leave it quite soft enough for me, but it's still yummy.
Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Feb 26, 2011
Try it with milk instead of water ... yummy!!