American Biosciences, ImmPower, AHCC Immune System Support, 500 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free
- Keep your Immune System Defense as Strong as it Can Be
- Maintains Peak Natural Killer Cell Function
- Supports Enhanced Cytokine Production
- Promotes Optimal T-Cell & Macrophage Activity
- Dietary Supplement
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), is made from hybridized mushrooms used in traditional Japanese healing, cultured in a liquid medium. It delivers activated hemicellulose, glyco-proteins, amino acids and oligosaccharides with a unique a-1,4 glucan structure.
As a dietary supplement for adults take 2 capsules per day, for maximum benefits take 6 capsules per day with meals.
Vcap plant-derived cellulose water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a healthcare professional first, if you are pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|A.H.C.C. Proprietary Blend
Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin Microcrystalline Cellulose.
|*Percent Daily Values are based upon a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
This was recommended for my husband who was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma in October.
Posted by 5280815732388738392 on May 18, 2016
Although time for another pets scan is at least 3 months yet I am feeling better and think my cancer in getting smaller
Great product but price way too high
Posted by Reviewer2277602 on Nov 11, 2013
Available much cheaper elsewhere
Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013
I'm not convinced that these work. I seem to have better results with a liquid version instead.
Posted by Reviewer2352590 on Feb 09, 2012
Excellent for the immune system