- Вы получаете бонус лояльности за каждый размещённый в iHerb заказ!
- Бонус лояльности равен 10% от стоимости Вашего заказа, не включая стоимость доставки.
- Бонус лояльности будет применён к вашему следующему заказу, после отправления текущего заказа.
- Бонус лояльности действует 60 дней с даты вашей последней покупки.
Снят с продажи?
- Since 1922
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Natural Herb Teas that are Good for you and the Environment
Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum L.), also known as Tulsi in Hindi, is steeped in tradition and is one of India's most sacred herbs, This plant is found in or around most Hindi homes and temples throughout India. It is rumored to protect those who cultivate it from misfortune, and to spiritually purify and guide them toward heaven.
In fact, it is such an important plant in the lives of the Hindi that it is cared for with reverence in daily ceremonial use.
In addition to its reputation as a sacred herb, holy basil has a long history of use as a primary herb in Ayurveda. It's slightly spicy flavor with just a hint of clove has made it a popular ingredient in many culinary dishes.
Рекомендации по Применению
The best way to make a good tasting cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes and remove the bag. Press the bag before removing to enhance flavor.
Add honey to sweeten.
Organic holy basil leaves.
This tea is naturally caffeine free.