Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Roseberry, 2 oz (56 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- 59% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Dark Chocolate, Raspberries & Rosehips
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- Temple of The Gods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Pure Chocolate Goodness, Exceptional Taste, Dagoba Organic Chocolates are now made using Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic dark chocolate (cacao beans**, cane sugar*, cacao butter**, non-GMO soy lecithin), raspberries, rose hips, milk* (less than 0.1%).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes tree nuts.
**Sourced from dual-certified and Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
A gluten-free confection.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.|
Really good chocolate, it has some kind of flower scent! // Очень хорошая шоколадка, слегка цветочный аромат!
Posted by goodstuff on Jun 08, 2016
I like that it is not too sweet and with better ingredient. My kids love it too... One of the nicest organic chocolate I have tasted.
Posted by 5039697281042701551 on May 15, 2016
Great balance of taste between cocoa and rasberry / rosehips - as long as you like a little dark chocolate. Recommended.
Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016
soo yummyyy mmmm and healthy too.please never discontinue this product ,pls
Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Apr 20, 2015
My absolute favourite - teamed with the lavender/blueberry one, it is really delicious and makes a great present for someone. Small bars are perfect for sending to someone in the mail too!