21st Century, Pet Natural Care, Hip & Joint, Level 1, Liver Flavor, 60 Chewables
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Daily Health
- 500 mg Glucosamine
- 100 mg Chondroitin
- Early Mobility Support for Dogs
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Quality Seal - NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
|Early Care for Young Dogs||Moderate Care for Adult Dogs||Advanced Care for Mature Dogs||Veterinarian Strength|
For early care use in young dogs.
One (1) tablet per 40 lbs of body weight daily. Allow four to six weeks for best results. Individual results may vary.
|Active Ingredients per one chewable:|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish)||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||100 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||15 mg|
|Vitamin E (Acetate)||15 IU|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||10 mg|
|Manganese (Manganese Gluconate)||5 mg|
|Copper (Copper Gluconate)||2 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)||1 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Liver meal, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucrose.
For animals use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86°F.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.